Friday, April 27, 2012

Read All About It...2 Months Behind


Bronc enjoying the porch swing

Bronc and Rocky Dog playing outside

  
I am so behind on my blog, but that is what happens when you have a brand new baby to tend to among other things!....Let's see here, we are still in between homes, Linda's house is getting finished, so we are still living in her home minus our things...all at the other house still...I think I mention I miss my stuff on a regular basis!! 

Tucker getting his first bath at home
Adjusting to being a mother of two hasn't been to bad.  I was blessed with an easy baby this time around.  Tucker is awesome, he hasn't been one bit colicky, he sleeps great and is so chilled out and mellow.  I think he has alot of ME in him!!    
Bronc wearing Tyler's boots, he has a long way to go to fill those boots!!
My Little Cutie Pie Pie, for some reason I always have to make up names for everyone!!
Bronc loves his BIG BRO shirt, thanks Auntie Shel!!!  And he loves being a BIG BRO to!!
   
Bronc is so funny, sitting there reading the paper upside down
Bronc and I watched John Wayne and The Cowboys one evening.  He loved the movie and thought it was pretty cool letting little kids drive cattle on the trail.  The next morning he gets on Lucky and wants his animals in front of his horse so he could drive them on to market.  Note hat on backwards..this is a regular occurance.  He knows it is on wrong but can see better with it on backwards! Silly boy!
Bronc driving his herd of cattle, dogs and horses.
Cowboy thru and thru
I love this picture of Bronc!!! Handsome lil Cowboy
I had Abbie take these pictures for me.  Ursula wanted a picture for her website since I am part of the team, sales manager...I was not really wanting to take a picture since I just had Tucker a month ago in this particular picture.  But I think I am doing well for myself getting back to where I need to be as a non-preggo momma!! I still have a long ways to go, but time will get me there!!
Here is Tucker's one month picture, he is two months now though!!  He weighed 12.5 lbs on this day. Can you believe that, from 8.7 to 12.5 in one month...wowzers!! I think we have another stocky big boy on our hands!! 
Bronc enjoying a warm spring day

Bronc had his 2nd birthday on April 2nd.  This is a preview of the pictures.  I didn't take any, my Mom did.  I will post them soon.  We had a really nice birthday for Bronc. It was dump truck themed since he loves dump trucks and anything that moves and makes noise!!  My Mom, Sister and her two boys were able to make it up to our casa, so that was a nice treat!!
We headed to the Perkins Prothro Ranch in Oklahoma the second week in April.  We were there for 10 days branding and I did a little cooking to!! We really enjoyed our time there, it is really great because we get to bring our family with us. 
Ali Jo, Bronc and Avery
Lil Tucker
Our Kid Crew on the back of the pickup
Double P Brands getting hot in the fire
Tyler and Bronc branding one
The crew
Tell and Flint
Tyler and Bronc
The Cows and babies pairing back up
An end to a great day at the Perkins Prothro Ranch

We have just been busy with life, kids and rodeos are in full swing again.  Tyler's WRCA rodeo team already qualified for the finals at their first rodeo in Clovis and they also placed 2nd in the 40 grand rodeo that was that same weekend.  I have been practicing for our girls team that we have this year, they got 3rd in our first rodeo.  I set this one out because I didn't know if my c-section would be healed up by then.  I'm good to go now though!!  We have a full summer planned...I will do my best to keep y'all posted!!

3 comments:

  1. That's too cute, him doing his own cattle drive, cowkids are SO fun! Look at the sweet l'il Tucker, he's getting big, such a cute little guy!!!

    Love that the kids get to help brand, that's great stuff right there!!

    Yay for ranch rodeoin', great job on already qualifying! And yay for you gals getting out there to do it, I wish I knew some gals in our part of the country that would anty up for something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is TOO cute! We live on a ranch in West Texas (Snyder) and one of our families just had a baby boy named Bronc. Love all the pictures, you can tell hes a proud big bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to request a favor. Would you ask Tori Smith if she would post a recipe on her blog? She mentions about Homemade Chicken Fry Steak --- so maybe she would share the recipe. Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete