Tyler and I traveled to Lubbock the night before Tucker was to be delivered. My Mom and Grandma drove up to spend the night with us as well. Tyler wanted to stay in a nice hotel, since we never do anything just because!! We stayed at the Overton Hotel, it was fabulous!! I recommend it to anyone that just wants to get away for a night with your honey! Not that I was really going to get away with my honey!! But anyways....lol...!!!
|
|
| Here is my last mug shot of being full blown preggo!! |
 |
| Tyler and I eating at the Overton Hotels Pecan Grille Restaurant. |
We had a wonderful supper at the Pecan Grille. They have really fancy items on their menu and all of them sounded delicious. I had prime rib, Tyler had a bone-in Rib-eye, Mom had trout and Grandma had pecan crusted chicken. Our sides were delicious, I wasn't to impressed with dessert, I could have out baked them any day. I would say the main-course was the best by far!!
 |
| This is what the rooms looked like!! |
 |
| Getting ready to go have lil Tucker. I had to have a c-section due to having one with Bronc and a few complications. Isn't it funny how puffy a preggo woman gets!! Poof!!! |
 |
| Proud MiMi and Great Grandma McCoy with Tyler and Tucker |
 |
Tucker Austin Rice
Born on Feb. 17th, 2012
8 lbs 7 oz 19.5 inches long |
 |
| Our first family photo |
 |
| All complete!!! |
 |
| Ursula and Jessi Jo meeting Tucker for the first time |
 |
| Bronc loving on his Lil Bro!! |
 |
| Proud Grandma Rice |
 |
| Auntie Shel Flew in from Colorado to meet Tucker!!! |
 |
Grandpa Doug surprised us and flew in from the Dallas area to meet his 2nd Grandson!!!
My delivery via c-section went really smooth. I went in about 8:30 and Tucker was delivered at 8:51 am. This boy has a ton of hair and looks like Tyler did when he was a baby. We have another "TAR Baby" That is what Tyler's Grandma called him when he was little. (TAR) Tyler Austin Rice - Tucker Austin Rice.
I am healing well and feeling good considering major surgery. I am having a hard time making myself be still. I like to be busy and I am not supposed to over do it.
Bronc is adjusting well. He has his moments, but that is to be expected.
Tucker is a really good baby compared to what Bronc was. Bronc cried all the time and was colicky. He wouldn't sleep either. Tucker eats well, sleeps well and is so quiet unless it is time to eat or have a fresh diaper. I have been blessed with my easy baby the 2nd go round, thank goodness!!
Tyler is Super-Dad as usual. He takes good care of Bronc and plays hard with him. He is sweet with lil Tucker to!! Life is complete now for our little family!! |
Aw! I love this post. Great photos, telling the story. Cool that you and Ty had a fun evening at the Overton! And I'm glad that lil Tucker is easier so far. Love you all much.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Such a cutie!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He's a doll, love all that hair. My goodness! My first was bald as a punkin', then sister had a little bit more than he did, but it all fell out and I'm still waiting for her to get some!
ReplyDelete