I haven't updated my blog in nearly a month so I thought I better get it done since next week is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. If you haven't heard, our new baby will be here on Feb. 17th, we are scheduled for a c-section since I had to have one with Bronc. Friday is the day and I may not be blogging for a bit!! Here is Broncers playing in the orange box. Silly Boy!!
As I mentioned in my last blog, Bronc was awaiting his Christmas/2nd B-day present. We drove to Happy, TX not long ago to pick it up for him. It was late when we picked it up and we weren't sure if he would stay awake to play with it by the time we got home. He did fall asleep but woke up when we got home and had a good time playing with his new pickup and trailer. Also his horse and cow too!!
These toys are really cool, except they are hard on the woodwork in the casa!! I imagine they will become outside toys this summer!! Bronc loves to ride around in his trailer. Tyler will push him around in it all over the house.
Bronc has a thing for the refrigerator condiments here lately. He gathered all of the condiments out of the fridge and was stacking them up on the floor and then the table. He would rather play with odd things that most kids would not enjoy.
Bronc really has a fondness for books. I am happy about this because his Daddy does not enjoy anything to do with reading or any form of education. This boy will sit forever on his own just looking through his books. We read to him all the time and he can tell you alot about his books. For instance that book in his lap, it's one of his favorites, well he can tell you what everything in it is, and it is 100 word/picture book. Pretty impressive for a not quite 2 year old!!
Bronc and his mud boots, minus the clothes!!
What a trooper Ivy is. She really had fun the other day while Bronc pushed her around in the wagon!!
Still co-mingling/living with Tyler's Mom. Looks like her house is on a major stand-still. Things didn't work out to well and she is having to change builders. So when baby # 2 gets here we will just a mingle on!!! I'm ok with it!! We live quite well together!!
So cute!
ReplyDeletePrayers the delivery goes well, and baby is healthy!
Those toys are so stinkin' cute! I wanted to get our son some for Christmas... But that didn't happen this year.
ReplyDeleteMy Q loves books also, and I hope he always will. His daddy is the same, hates reading, and anything that has to do with reading!
Hope everything goes well with your delivery! Enjoy your newborn.. I already miss it, and my youngest is only 8 months old. Ha!