Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This and That

Ivy and Rockstar out and about last night, it was a really cool evening. Fall is upon us!!Yesterday Bronc decided it was time to start sitting up. He does really well, he is a little wobbly to the sides so I put his boppy pillow around him and he sat really great! Yea!!! Look at me!! Big Boy!!
Bronc on the front porch with Daddy!
He loved the Orange Marigolds, he kept picking them off the plant. Silly Boy!
Bronc and Uncle Tell
He loves his Uncle Tell Bell!!
O.K. I really did take maybe four pictures the whole weekend. So here are the four that I took at the Wichita Falls Ranch Rodeo. This is before the rodeo.
Bronc rooting on Tongue River Ranch in his TRR onsie!! Yea!!
Overall, Tongue River didn't fair well in the rodeo. Tyler won the Bronc riding both nights and won the average. He also was named Reserve Top Hand!! Way to go Tyler!! We also entered the chuckwagon cooking and photography contest. We ended up 3rd in Photography, 1st in black eyed peas and 3rd in the meatloaf. So overall, we did o.k. and really had a great time. It was pretty miserable in the heat category, they said it was 108 in Wichita Falls on Saturday. Whew and it felt like it to....
Tyler accepting his Reserve Top Hand spurs, he also won another pair of spurs for the Bronc Riding.The little tuckered out Bronc. He did not enjoy the rodeo much, it was really loud and he didn't like it one bit. So, I did alot of walking during the rodeo. Fun, fun!!! The things mother's do for their little ones!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I posted a comment on here last night! Weird? Anyway, how precious of him sitting up!!!! Turning into a big boy!

    ReplyDelete