First Ride!
Bronc and Daddy on Medicine Man. Bronc seemed to like it, he didn't get excited or anything. I guess he really didn't know what to do but just look down at Medicine Man.
Yippee!!
Once again I failed to take pictures this past weekend at Wichita Falls Ranch Rodeo, so I will get some pictures from the girls and then blog. We had an exciting and fun time along with some great wins in different events. Until next time!!
Bronc and Daddy on Medicine Man. Bronc seemed to like it, he didn't get excited or anything. I guess he really didn't know what to do but just look down at Medicine Man.
Yippee!!
Once again I failed to take pictures this past weekend at Wichita Falls Ranch Rodeo, so I will get some pictures from the girls and then blog. We had an exciting and fun time along with some great wins in different events. Until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment