We had a fun evening last Friday. We went to Amy's house, she is Tongue Rivers secretary. Her husband works for T.D. Kelsey and they live on his ranch east of Guthrie. T.D. is an amazing artist and sculptor. Check out some of his work. It is truely amazing.
This Longhorn was on the side of the barn and the bull was so lifelike.
I had Morgan stand next to this horse to give you an idea on how huge this horse was!!
What a wreck that would be, by the way this piece goes for 67 grand whoppers! Wow!
Thats what I'm talking about!
So we started off our evening playing the nintendo wii. I had never played it before. Here is Tyler and Gage bowling, Gage beat Tyler! I boxed Lottie in a boxing match and TKO'ed her!! I might add that the hula hoop game jacked my lower back up, but it feels much better now.
Amy and Bronc baby
Tyler holding Bronc
We had a fun steak cookout and also made Smores!! Yummy!!
Amy and her girls enjoying the Smores!
Our actual purpose for hanging out at Amy's was to build a fence for our photography entry at the Wichita Falls Ranch Rodeo this coming weekend. Tyler, Gage and Clell, which is Amy's husband, were nice enough to build our fence for us. Here is a sneek peak at our pictures. They turned out awesome.
We all contributed photos as a group project so we have a ton of cool photos.
Starting the fence. The blister bugs were horrible that night. Crawling all over us..............
We had suprise visitors at our casa Sunday. The Brunson's stopped by on their way to a wedding. Here is Kale holding Bronc!

My Goodness! Bronc Baby is almost as big as Kale! LOL! That baby just looks so much older than 4 1/2 months!!! How in the world do you carry him around all day?
ReplyDelete