Monday, August 16, 2010

Reunion

Sorry it has been a while. Just been busy doing Momma things and cooking for the ranch a bit. Seems like we've been on the go alot lately as well. We had the annual Borchardt family reunion two weekend's ago. Tyler had a rodeo in Nebraska and Groom so I proceeded to represent since he wouldn't be around. It is Tyler's side of the family if you didn't know! I'm sure everyone enjoyed meeting Bronc baby!! For some strange reason I didn't take but a few pictures that weekend..... So I don't have many to share! Wayne came down to the reunion and here he is holding Bronc. He also came and spent 2 days with us!! That was nice!
Here is Bronc in this ancient old bouncy chair. Maybe not ancient, but old. It is older than me. Tyler's Mom used to bounce in this thing!! Not sure what he thinks about it.
Here he is in the chair at his Great Grandparents house!!
Bronc chewing on his rag, he loves his rag!Bronc and Great Grandpa Cornelius enjoying one another!!
All in all we had a fun reunion!! Ate good food, mingled and played a little baseball of course.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww!!!!! How SWEET!!! Sweet to see that old bouncy chair up at gma & gpas. Did gpa do that for him?? And sweet to see pics of Bronc with Wayne & gpa. Thanks for posting these! Oh, and what color are his eyes now anyway??!!

    ReplyDelete