Wednesday, September 1, 2010

News Flash

We are moving again.........OMG we must be crazy, in four months time. We aren't moving away from the ranch, just moving to Headquarters. I am really quite sad the more I think about it. I love this house, our little home and my peace and quiet, not to mention our privacy. But, we must move on to bigger and better things. Not real sure about that either. The owner of Tongue River really wants to promote the horses. So, Tyler is going to focus on riding the good horses and show them. No more camp work, no more checking cows/calfs, no more checking water or putting out mineral, etc, etc.. He will still help with the branding season and also he will take care of the cattle that they turn out on wheat! Yea Wheaties!! He is quite excited...I am to a certain extent....I just don't want to move and we are downsizing on the casa.. Boo hoo.... O.K. I will quit whining now. So here is a picture of my flowers that I am leaving now. Boo hoo again. They kinda already have the other house landscaped, but I'm thinking I am going to have to do some more stuff to it. It's just roses, and I'm not much on roses... Just wait flowerbeds, you are mine next spring.

Zinnias and other fun wildflowers..

Farewell my cute yard and house...onto smaller things! Ha!

Last nights rainbow

Look Grandma Gillit, Bronc's sporting his Texas Rangers T-shirt!! Thanks he is so cute in it.

Sitting up like a big boy in the big boy rocker!!
I guess now the fun begins, packing and moving. Oh yeah, did I mention I am going to paint to. Extra work that isn't on my agenda. Guess I don't have anything else to do but move every 4 months. Really it will be just fine, I am just whining again. Oops, tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment