Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Somewhat Settled

Finally, we are somewhat settled. I feel like I can try and get into a routine again. We have had alot of stress, frustrations and joys all in this 2nd move in the last 5 months. There are plenty of odds and ends to complete in this house, but I have time, so I am going to take my time wrapping up all of this. I am actually quite tired of it all and really just want to live a little and worry about the odds and ends later. I'm having somewhat of a hard time adjusting to living at headquarters. I really haven't had this many neighbors in quite some time. It is really busy around here and I don't feel very private anymore. But I'm sure I will get over it. I hope I do.... Here is a cute update on Bronc Baby that Mom made from her last visit. Click to play this Smilebox newsletter Create your own newsletter - Powered by Smilebox

Here is a really pretty sunset from Headquarters the other day!Our Baby trying to scoot aroundDaddy and Allee
Look at me I can sit up all by myself!! Grandma Rice and Morgan swinging with Bronc Baby
Thanks to all of our helpers for getting us moved once again. Hopefully we won't have to think about that for a long time to come. I know that our home wouldn't be near complete without the help of friends and family. Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet and beautiful pics once again, thanks for sharing!!! I'm glad you're feeling a little more settled.

    ReplyDelete