Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Days

Here is Bronc Sporting Daddy's cap!! Who does he look like here?? What a cutie patootieeeeee!! Bronc just had his 6 month Birthday yesterday!! We didn't do a cake because this little fella still enjoys his milk jugs. I have been trying to get him to eat baby food, but he has gotten where he clamps down his gums together and won't even let me put the spoon in his mouth. Little TOOT!! I finally got the pleasure of helping the guys the other day. It was fun. Tell and I gathered weanlings while Tyler and Bronc drove around caking the cattle. Bronc did so good, note he still has his jammies on. We got up early and it was chilly so he just helped in his P.J's!! Tell was giving Bronc the bunny ears. Always has to be goofy....

Enjoying our cool morning a horseback!

Fall works start Tuesday and the guys have been super busy cutting firewood and getting everything ready. Here is Tom driving the wagon to the China pens to set up camp for next week.

Really loving this cool weather we have been having!! It gets me in the mood for fall and all the festivities yet to come. Bronc, Grandma Rice and I will be setting out for a Colorado adventure the end of the month. We are flying to see Wes and Rachelle, so I will have to let you know how Bronc does on the plane. I hope he isn't the child that makes headline news about screaming the whole time and then getting kicked off the plane! Ha!! Hopefully that won't be the case!! The Tom Butler Memorial Bronc Riding is just around the corner, really excited for that!! Until next time........

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you and that little man!!!
    So what is fall works and why is Tom setting up camp? Just curious about the workings of the ranch in the fall and what's about to go on there ...

    ReplyDelete