Here is another awesome sunset from my front door. Even though we are not living in the flatlands of the Texas Panhandle anymore, we still have pretty sunrises and sunsets here at the rancho.
Meet Lottie, this is Bronc's girlfriend. I know, I know he is a little young to have a near 18 year old for his girl, but he has loved Lottie since he set eyes on her 5 months ago. He flirts, stares at her, pretty much what a man in awe would do over Hottie Lottie. Way to go Bronc!!
Look at this handsome young fella!! He is getting ready to go to the Tom Butler Memorial Bronc Riding in Post!! Just need our jeans and we are set!! I love his sweet smile!
Oops... So I was in the office the other day and Bronc was in the floor. He was being fussy so I handed him a pen. Well next thing I know, I turn around and he had clicked the pen open and was flopping it around, chewing on it, you name it. The ink tells the rest of the story. Am I a bad Mamma?? Nah, it made him content and I had to get some stuff done!!
Bronc with his ink markings!! What a brown bean he is, he was blessed with beautiful skin!
No comments:
Post a Comment