Thursday, September 9, 2010

Moving.. Did I forget to mention

We are moving, did I forget to mention that... No, I mentioned it last time I blogged. Sorry it has been several days. I have been quite busy, driving to Lubbock to get stuff to redo the casa, painting, tearing up things, doing a little electrical work, not huge, just hanging fans and light fixtures... oh ya and trying to do all of this with a child is not easy might I add. Whew, I am one tired person these days. Bronc doesn't help with matters either, it's like he is an infant again. Every two hours he is up, his little internal clock is major stuck...... So, I introduced cereal to him and we will see if that helps. That is pretty much my life right at this point for the next few weeks, redecorating the house and moving.
If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what would!!!!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate it when babies start crying like a newborn again. Ty is acting up too!! I'm so tired!! Hopefully feeding him cereal will work. Can't wait to see pics of your new place.

    ReplyDelete