Friday, July 29, 2016

Birthday Boys

Here it is nearly August and I have had these photos in my que since March. It's all good. We decided to do a double Birthday Bash for the boys since their Birthday's are a month and a half apart.  Just makes it simple and we don't have to do it all over again in such a short time frame!! They loved it and enjoy celebrating with one another.
We took the boys to the Discovery Center to celebrate their Birthday's with us. As you can see it was all about germs, noses, intestines and the sounds and smells that our bodies make. We also went to lunch and watched a movie!!  


Our Toodletuck turned Four!!

Yes he has the FOUR down!!

The boys attended a friend's party the prior year and it happened to be at Chuck E Cheese.  After that all I heard until Birthday time was "can we have our party at Chuck E Cheese?" Sure why not!! Less mess and headache for me! 

There is this herd of Buffalo on the highway that our dirt road is off of.  All fall long as we drove by, we just had to stop and look at the Buffalo.  So that is what inspired their Buffalo/Tatanka Birthday Party.  
The Cake Company of Canyon made the cake and cookies.  They never fail to disappoint.
Friends and Family
The Birthday Boys!!

Blowing the candles out!


The boys both got new gloves and bats.
Oh my goodness, he was so funny in this ticket blaster.
Bronc
Papaw Ronnie and Bronc
After the party, we took off to the hotel to have a fun night with cousins in the pool.

We had a fun time at the hotel and checked out the next morning.
Soooo, just a few short days later Tucker comes down with RSV.  He was the sickest I have ever seen.  Actually I have never experienced this type of illness with Bronc, so it was scary.  Tucker was so sick, extremely high fever, wouldn't eat or drink.  I did the best I could but a few days into it I knew he needed help.  He was getting dehydrated and his fever was in the high scary range.  I believe in letting a fever burn. But when it stays high with help, we need help.
He finally ate a banana Popsicle at the hospital.  They kept us for an afternoon and night.  Then replenished him with IV Fluids and that helped so much with helping his fever and getting him to start the healing process. It took a full week for him to get over this.  He wasn't back to his normal self for a while.  Thank goodness he is well and over that awful illness.
 P.S.  I totally blame Chuck E Cheese and all the kids germs for his illness.  Lesson learned.  Germs everywhere there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment