The horseshoe cross was awesome and her neighbor made it. It fits perfectly in my home decor. She also sent me several cute little bags of coffee. I love my coffee, so I was excited to get different kinds especially some from Missouri. In my box was some handmade lip balm and lotion. Some nuns made it that live in her county. The lip balm is amazing!! Also included in my box was some Kansas City BBQ sauce. It has been delicious on the foods I have made meals with. Erin sent a pair of copper/turquoise cross earrings which fit my style perfectly. I found two packages of flower seeds that help attract honey bees. So perfect for my flower gardens that I tend to in the spring and summer months!
I say she sent me a box of wonderful loot. I kept pulling out stuff and thought I would never get to the bottom of the box!!! Next up was some cherry mash candies that are made in Missouri. My kids and husband quickly ate them all up. Also in my box were some chocolate candies that local Amish women make. Erin also included a book for my boys to read about honeybees. Who doesn't love the Magic School Bus books!!!
I think the thing we were most excited about was the honey that Erin sent. We are lovers of raw honey and Erin sent us a bear full of honey that she had harvested from her hives.
Honey toast for breakfast! The honey tasted so good. It is neat to taste honey from different areas. You can really tell a difference in the tastes of honey!
Thank you Erin for the amazing box of perfect gifts.
I also sent a package of goodies to Tracy over at www.nebraskawheatie.com from Nebraska. Hopefully it got there! There was a big storm up there and it was delaying packages being delivered. Tracking said it was delivered on a front porch, so hopefully she received it in good shape!
Thanks to all the ladies that got this exchange together again! Enjoyed it and looking forward to next year!




Wow!!! Erin did a fantastic job Kristin! What a box of goodies and they all do seem perfect for you and your family. Isn't her honey the best! Thank you again for participating this year! Happy 2016!
ReplyDeleteLaurie - Country Link
Thanks for sharing and participating again this year! It looks like you got a really fantastic gift from Erin! She is such an amazing person - and it looks like it all fit you so well. I have experienced her honey as well and it's the best for sure!
ReplyDeleteThe horseshoe cross is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I am glad you enjoyed your gifts!! Loved seeing the pictures with your boys eating the honey!! I hope the new year is off to a great start!!
ReplyDeleteErin
What thoughtful gifts for your family - I love it! Thank you for participating in the gift exchange, and I look forward to following your blog in 2016 and beyond!
ReplyDeleteLara - My Other More Exciting Self
What a great gift. The earrings are so cute, and the seeds are a great idea.
ReplyDeleteWow Erin did awesome!
ReplyDelete