My Birthday and Bronc's are just four days apart. We traveled to my Mom's to celebrate Easter along with my Twin and I's Birthday as well as Bronc's.
Cousin fun on the fence.
Our Easter Table
My Mom always goes all out with fun gifts for my Sis and I.
Fence fun again.
Bubbles with Mimi
My handsome boys on Easter Morning.
Bronc's actual Birthday day arrived after we got home from my Mom's. I always do something special for them on the day of their actual birthday. Regardless if we already had the Birthday Bash. I just think memories are to be made and remembered. Plus I love doing it!! I would hope they will remember how special their Birth-Day is to us as their parents. Blessings indeed.
Cousin fun on the fence.
Our Easter Table
My Mom always goes all out with fun gifts for my Sis and I.
Fence fun again.
Bubbles with Mimi
My handsome boys on Easter Morning.
Bronc's actual Birthday day arrived after we got home from my Mom's. I always do something special for them on the day of their actual birthday. Regardless if we already had the Birthday Bash. I just think memories are to be made and remembered. Plus I love doing it!! I would hope they will remember how special their Birth-Day is to us as their parents. Blessings indeed. Oh my. Onto the cake. The day prior the boy's played at Grandma's for an afternoon. So I quickly whipped up a chocolate sheet cake for Bronc. I had it in my mind to surprise him the next morning with it. Well that night after it was all decorated and complete, I decided to hide it in the oven......later on Tyler says he wants nachos for supper. I make nachos and completely not thinking I turn the broiler on. Here in just a short time I smell plastic burning. Immediately I know what I had done. The cake was melting with candles, icing and plastic wrap on it and just a bubbling away. I was devastated and felt like a COMPLETE AIRHEAD.....plus Bronc was home now. My surprise ruined as well as his Birthday cake...insert tears....
What a trooper and sweetheart Bronc was. He patted me on the back and gave me a hug. He told me it was ok and we could make another. He offered to help me make another, so we did into the late hours of the evening. That boy is a tremendous son, he is so loving, considerate, caring and really has a tender, honest amazing personality and heart. 











No comments:
Post a Comment