Ivy has been enjoying being in the house on our colder days. She was born with congenital hip dysplasia, so her hips really bother her when it is colder.
I managed to get my Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving! The boys had fun playing under the tree.
We had some fun entertainment at Thanksgiving. We enjoyed Thanksgiving this year with the Townsend's. Thanksgiving number two at Tyler's Grandparents.
Tucker enjoyed wearing our Christmas stockings most of December.
This kid loves him some crab. Gets it from his Daddy.
Oh my Tucker, how you make us laugh.
Brother love!
Best kid dog around in my book. She puts up with most anything. Ivy is a gem.
I typically keep my blog private. I opened it up for the Christmas exchange. I am planning on making it private again. So If you enjoy reading my blog please send me your email and I will be glad to add you.













No comments:
Post a Comment