We flew into Vegas right next to the strip.
We stayed at the MGM Grand again.
Wednesday evening we went to the NFR with some friends of ours Phil and Cynthia. Ryan and Krislyn also joined us. Phil and Cynthia have been like another set of parents/grandparents to us. They are some of our very favorite people.
We also went to the rodeo Thursday evening with the Vet Supply!
Tyler sporting Efrain's glasses.
Tyler was quite comical during our visit. I finally had had enough and told him I needed one day of normalcy. Lol. He obliged and we enjoyed a calm last day in Vegas.
The old strip is very entertaining. Lots of people watching going on.
Tyler and a few other people zip lined down over Freemont street.
This summed up Vegas fairly well.
Our last full day we slept in, shopped, walked around the strip and just enjoyed a calm nice day!
This Grinch was in the Aria Hotel. He was made of modeling chocolate and fondant.
This store we visited was full of amazing artwork and sculptures.
This ivory carving was on sale for a million dollars. On sale! Really! That is not my type of sale for sure!
We enjoyed our stay in Vegas. I am always glad to come back to the normal ways of life. Vegas is like a dream world. I am glad for our simple ways of life!
















No comments:
Post a Comment