The boys playing in the trailer.
Tucker trying out Rusty.
The boys out for an afternoon ride.
Tucker loves wearing Tyler's ear flap cap.
We had a perfect 7 inches of snowfall. It fell with no wind and straight down.
We had a great time playing in the snow.
We tubed down the dirt pile.
Built a snowman.
The dogs had a blast running and playing in it.
Our beautiful Bullet dog.
Oh broncers. How I Love You!
We tubed behind the four wheeler.
I even tubed. Tyler made the rope longer when I got on and he spun me around so fast it threw me off. I slid on my back about ten yards and nearly hit a tree. The three of them laughed and laughed at me. They said it was pretty comical.
Tucker trying out Rusty.
The boys out for an afternoon ride.
Tucker loves wearing Tyler's ear flap cap.
We had a perfect 7 inches of snowfall. It fell with no wind and straight down.
We had a great time playing in the snow.
We tubed down the dirt pile.
Built a snowman.
The dogs had a blast running and playing in it.
Our beautiful Bullet dog.
Oh broncers. How I Love You!
We tubed behind the four wheeler.
I even tubed. Tyler made the rope longer when I got on and he spun me around so fast it threw me off. I slid on my back about ten yards and nearly hit a tree. The three of them laughed and laughed at me. They said it was pretty comical.
A beautiful sunset to end a perfect day in the snow.
We recently had the opportunity to invest in a leather shop. The man that owned it passed away. It was a really great price and we partnered with his grandson. Funny thing, when Tyler was a teenager he worked there. I told Tyler our life seems to roll around in a circle. Several ways our life has turned out revolves around things that we have dealt with back in the day. Our starter yard and now the leather shop. I love God's intentions and pathways he has set for us. He reveals them as he sees fit. The timing has been amazing. Perfect prayers and patience bring us so many blessings.
We recently had the opportunity to invest in a leather shop. The man that owned it passed away. It was a really great price and we partnered with his grandson. Funny thing, when Tyler was a teenager he worked there. I told Tyler our life seems to roll around in a circle. Several ways our life has turned out revolves around things that we have dealt with back in the day. Our starter yard and now the leather shop. I love God's intentions and pathways he has set for us. He reveals them as he sees fit. The timing has been amazing. Perfect prayers and patience bring us so many blessings.
I have even begun to learn how to build stuff. I really enjoy it and can see it being something I continue to learn how to do.
Here is to new beginnings, straighter pathways, happy hearts and a 2015 to look forward to!






















So I'm trying to get back on the blogging wagon, I have lots of catching up! Love all your snow pics, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the leather shop, that's really neat!