This was our Christmas Eve spread.
The boys in their new plane pajamas. They were tracking Santa.
Cookies for Santa.
Merry Christmas Eve.
Happy Boys! Good morning Christmas cuties.
Tucker got his first pair of spurs.
Bronc got a new pair of leggings.
I got this beautiful skull from Tyler.
Building stuff with Daddy.
The day after Christmas we took the boys to say farewell to Santa and ride the Polar Express.
My Mom and Grandma Linda joined us as well.
The boys loved it. We might just make it an annual trip.
The boys in their new plane pajamas. They were tracking Santa.
Cookies for Santa.
Merry Christmas Eve.
Happy Boys! Good morning Christmas cuties.
Tucker got his first pair of spurs.
Bronc got a new pair of leggings.
I got this beautiful skull from Tyler.
Tyler got a new Indian headband. Not really, he had a nice Christmas as well. I have been saving news articles, photos, back numbers, bronc and rodeo pictures for ten years now. I made Tyler a scrapbook of his rodeo career for Christmas. He was pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed his gift!
The boys and Ivy enjoying their new Gator. Building stuff with Daddy.
The day after Christmas we took the boys to say farewell to Santa and ride the Polar Express.
My Mom and Grandma Linda joined us as well.
The boys loved it. We might just make it an annual trip.
We were blessed with a nice Christmas. Love family time and the Holidays.






















No comments:
Post a Comment