Bronc is into the Ninja Turtles.
Not sure how or why because he doesn't really know who they are.
We play ninja often, watch out he looks fierce doesn't he???!!!
Mimi came for a visit and she snapped these pictures of the boys in the buff.
Yes, it is frequent around here. I am sure it feels good to be free and without clothes!!
Building stuff with the help of Dodger and Skipper
Tuck thinks he is real cool!
Chilling in the rocking chair


We went for an afternoon walk to get the mail and Ivy got hot so we gave her a ride back.
Fat corgi problems were solved fast, she gladly accepted.
I snapped this picture through my kitchen window. A work of art by a simple creature.
I think it must be spider season because they are everywhere.
In my house making little webs I can't reach and outside in abundance.
Tori snapped this picture. I pretended since I didn't have my phone, so she shared!!
Aren't they the cutest feedyard kids around?? I think so!!
We went over to Sandhill Cattle Co. for a little afternoon roping and a little cookout.
We had fun!!









Cute feedyard kids!! Such a fun life!
ReplyDelete