Friday, September 12, 2014

Swimming Hole

We have a neighbor up the road that we help a lot year round with cattle. 
He loves the boys and always is inviting us over to come swimming,
 fishing and to play on the fun swingset and slide. 
We decided to one hot miserable day and had a blast. 

Bronc had fun going down the zip line with Tyler
 Tucker loved it as well!!
I went down it a few times minus the kiddos.
The boys LOVE to fish.  We caught several fish, enough for a good meal.
I took this picture while I was mowing. 
The kids were playing with Tyler and tooting around.
We had a really windy day so we thought it would be fun to fly kites. 
Bronc is really good at it!!
Monkey boy Tucker figured out the rock climbing wall and went up it over and over again!

Tyler is so good to play with the kids at their level.  They have such a fun time together!!
We have had a great summer, can't complain.  Blessed with numerous rains and green grass!

1 comment: