Friday, September 12, 2014

Border Collies

We acquired two new pups, we named them Skipper and Dodger.
Bullet the big dog is their older brother. 
He works along side Tyler and is going to be a lot of good help. 
This is Skipper.
He reminds me of Bullet in many ways.
Tucker is being bombarded by dogs. 
My little Dodger. 
For some reason I just love this little guy.  He is so sweet.
Oh wait, a Corgi?? I had to throw in Ivy of course. 
Bronc is always dragging her around by something and she doesn't care one bit.
Sometimes she looks at me like please rescue me,
but then happily abides by what Bronc is doing.
See there she is smiling!
We 9 take a walk often together.  That would be 5 border collies, one Corgi,
two little boys and Me!
Lover of water!!
Little Brothers
Bullet is such a good Big Bro
There is Pepto, she is our pet.  A sweet tempered, loving red border collie. 
Don't ya just love Tucker's attire.  I let the boys dress themselves that morning!
Pretty Pepto
Cooling off in the only waterhole close by
We have enough dogs to go around, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment: