Monday, July 14, 2014

Sweet Summer Time

Bronc is into making what I call booby-traps.  He calls them that as well!! He is always using a rope of some sort to tie up traps.  It is a regular occurrence in our home.  Sometimes he will have a rope strung from one end of living room to the other tied up to something.  Silly boy!!
The joys of being nude and jumping on a wet trampoline.  I think I will just let them be the ones participating!! Somehow or another when water is involved they strip down to the bare essentials!
Crazy boys!!
 

We celebrated Tyler's 36th Birthday July 10th.  The boys and I made him a poster and baked his favorite Buttermilk Pie.  We took him to supper and spent the afternoon together.  Simple but Happy!!

Grandma took the boys to the park while I got some mowing done.  Thankful for that! I can't ever mow unless Tyler or Grandma is here helping with kids. To much to mow and I can't keep a good eye on them!! They came back with milkshake faces and tuckered out. 
Tyler specifically told me not to post this picture on any social media.  Which I hadn't planned on, but I just loved it.  I guess he is concerned about being a cowboy and riding a 4-wheeler.  He uses it to check fence and if he is missing cattle he can zoom through the pasture faster.  I ride it a lot when Tucker isn't up to riding a horse with me.  We have some huge pastures with cattle turned out on and it just helps get things done in a faster way at times of need.  So I say it is ok to zoom around on a 4-wheeler when the time is right!! No haters please!! LOL
This is Rusty, Tuckers new pony.  He is about 12 hands and 16 years old.  He reminds us of our horse Roscoe that we sold to a friend, just a smaller package. 
 We have to go pick him up soon!
Can't wait for him to start riding by himself!!

Bullet and Walter.  They have become quite the pair and really have the drive to work.
 It is fun having them along to work with us. 
Tucker was all tuckered out before we even got to our first pasture to check. 
My Frenchie, sure do love him.  He is as good as they come. 
Dog Selfie, they smiled nicely I thought!!
Checking grass cattle with the family. 
Tyler actually took a picture, seems I am always the one snapping photos. 
Kids will be kids right!! Tyler is quite the big kid himself, so he fits right in with this picture!!
Happy boys!!
We took the boys to get new summer hats at Joes Boot Shop.  They wanted to ride the bucking horse statue of course!
 










Shenanigans is always happening when I am not paying close attention. 
 Both of these pictures are from when I am in the office working and come out to find unusual and daring ideas that Bronc comes up with. 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, y'all are too cute!! Love all your saying... booby traps, lollygaggin'... I say those things, but you don't hear them too often from others lol

    ReplyDelete