Long time coming....I haven't seen my Dad in over 8 years. I don't really want to go into details, let's just say he has been distant since my parents divorced over 25 years ago. I have longed for my Dad to come around and I think it is finally here!! I don't dwell on that past like I used to, I have forgiven and moved on. I am thankful for my Dad no matter the circumstances. My Dad flew down to Abilene and enjoyed the 4th of July weekend with my sis and bro. We really had a nice time. I realized how much I miss having my Dad in my life. Love you Dad!!
It was fun to see him with his Grandson's!!
My Dad and siblings.
Toodletuck dressed up in his 4th of July colors!!
Slip N Slide Fun!!!
Tuck loved it!!
We enjoyed our Holiday and had a great time with Dad. Can't wait for more visits with him!!







So sweet!! Glad that came about :)
ReplyDelete