This is our life. We live a blessed life in the midst of all the worlds troubles. Sometimes I like to hide in our little life and not think about the horrible condition that our world is in. We have been blessed through the rough times when other people and places are suffering. Thankful for that but prayers for those that are feeling the effects of Obama and the border crisis.
Two happy boys doing what boys do. Sometimes they worry me, but that is what I am supposed to do right?!
Father and son. I love this, nothing better than following in Daddy's footsteps.
Toodletuck and Super Dad
My Broncers. He loves to climb anything he can.
The boys were hunting caterpillars.
Bronc has become a really good helper. He grows more confident every time he gets on ol' Dan. It is fun to see his progress and love this life as well.















Such sweet pictures, the freedom these kids have is so fun!!
ReplyDelete