Monday, July 9, 2012

Girls Ranch Rodeo

Meet the Springcreek Ranch Girls!! Jessica, Romni, Andrea and Me!
We have been going to RCRA (Ranch Cowgirls Rodeo Association) Ranch rodeos since this spring.  We are a new team that we put together this year.  We have done fair for being a new team! We have figured out what works best for everyone and I feel our groove is on now!! 
This picture is from this past weekend at Portales, NM.  We placed 3rd overall in the average and won the tie down/mugging event!  Overall in the current standings we are sitting 3rd in year end points.  We hope to get qualified for the finals soon!! 
I have really been enjoying the rodeos and am feeling more and more confident in what we can do individually and as a team. 
Thanks girls for a fun time and more to come!!
Go check out the website


4 comments:

  1. Ditto what Amanda said! I would love to be able to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll confess.....I just ain't tuff enough. I could babysit or make ya'll cookies or something. lol Congrats!! We hope to get to watch you gals sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete