Bronc is on his way to filling Daddy's Boots!!
If Momma ain't happy nobody's happy....this is so true huh!! I put this on Tucker when I am grumpy to warn Tyler. Haha!!
Bronc was helping Grandma make homemade pudding and was so excited to help hold the eggs. We told him be careful and don't drop the eggs........oops we dropped an egg....isn't that funny! He thought he was doing so good and Tucker did something and Bronc raised his arms up and hit it on the cabinet and an egg flew out of his hands!
At least it landed on the rug!!
I have been enjoying doing yardwork this summer as usual!! Here are a few pictures of flowers and such. I still have alot of projects in my brain that I haven't gotten done...wildflower garden, vegetable garden, plant crype myrtles and more. Some of that will have to wait until next year.
On our way to the pit to dump tree limbs, Tucker was helping me drive! It's not that far for those of you concerned, down the dirt road a mile.
Bronc was a big helper to!!
I spy Bronc in this picture, do you!!??
Bronc being silly!!
I love pictures of Bronc reading. I often find him just hunkered down in a corner or in his room just so absorbed in his books. I have really worked hard to get him to enjoy this...mainly because of how Tyler was in school...dislike, dislike and dislike some more. I really want Bronc to enjoy learning and so far he does!!
Goodness those two are getting big!!
ReplyDeleteLook at all the pretty flowers around the house! Looking good!
Love that Bronc likes to read his books!