Meet Frenchie...He is my humble steed, my caballo, my trust-worthy partner in crime....not really but my partner in ranch rodeos.
Frenchie is a lover not a fighter.
He wants to be everybodys friend, people and horses included.
He respects me, I respect him.
He listens to me and takes care of me.
He is good to me, I love the bond we have formed.
Horses are amazing creatures, Amen.
I am thankful that we decided to buy him when we left the Tongue River Ranch.
He has a good home now!
Isn't he beautiful!!
I just love me some Frenchie. I told Tyler he COULD NOT SELL FRENCHIE. He has my mark on him from here on out.
HE ISN'T FOR SALE!! Its about time Tyler listened to me, he always sells the horses I love the most and this one isn't going anywhere anytime soon!!!
And then there is Nacho. Meet Nacho, Bronc and Tuckers Mexican Pony. Isn't he a cutie pie. He is perfect for our boys.
We love us some Nacho to!!
Pretty boys! Good horses are priceless, especially kid horses.
ReplyDeleteMy husband talked to Tom last spring about getting on at Tongue River, it didn't work out though. The way this drought is going, its probably a good thing. We heard the 6's got rid of all their cattle? And we know Waggoner's sent a bunch up North too. Its sure sad...
Good horses are hard to come by!!
ReplyDelete