I traveled to Abilene for the 4th of July with the boys. Tyler had rodeos and work so we didn't get to bring him. :(
Needless to say it was still a nice visit. My brother from Colorado came down which was awesome because I hadn't seen him in almost 2 years. Isn't that awful, I know...I know..I have been busy having babies the last two years and I sure haven't gotten to Colorado as much as I used to.
Meet Parker on the left, he is my twin sister's boy. He loves babies and is so good with Tucker...y'all probably didn't know I had a twin sister huh??!! We are complete opposites and look like sisters, we are fraternal twins!!
The other picture here is my big bro, Bronc and other nephew Caden.
Mohawk Baby!! Pawpaw in the background eating some grub.
Bronc loved the swimming pool at Mimi's house!! We had bought one last summer and the dang mice chewed holes all in it, so we didn't get to use it at all. At least he got some swimming in at my Mom's.
I know this is a gorgeous picture of me....NOT!! The sun was in my face and I was trying to take a self portrait of my cute hair! LOL!
My Big Bro, Love ya Clay!!
Our delicious feast!!
We had a good time. It was really nice to be around all of my family for several days!!














No comments:
Post a Comment