We have had alot of visitors in the past few weeks. Thought I would share a few pictures of a them. Super proud Great Grandparents!! They are so cute and what a great picture.
Great Great Aunt Joan and Baby Bronc!!
Tyler left last Thursday evening to go daywork and then off to Lovington for a Ranch Rodeo. So Grandma Linda came to spend the weekend with me. It was so nice to have her help out. She fed Bronc for me through the early morning feedings so I could catch up on some much needed rest. Sunday morning Tyler came in and said come look at this. And how sweet is that!! Had to sneak in a picture!!
Daddy and Bronc catching some zzz'zzz
Kail came to visit and just had to hold Bronc! Notice the green mouth on Kail, it is a tradition to hit the Rice Candy bowl when we come to visit!
Attack of the the calve's.... We have been bottle feeding these to cuties and they are like pet dog's now. They follow you everywhere....
So the new adventure, you guy's don't tell Aunt Joan yet, we haven't told her. Tyler was offered a job at the Tongue River Ranch in Dumont, Texas. He has wanted a ranch job for years and was finally offered one at a really awesome ranch. So we talked about it and decided we would just do it. We are young and you only live once, so live it up! I would hate for him to have any regrets down the road, which I know he would. Here are a few pictures of where we are headed in the next few weeks. I will be able to keep my MRI job!! We service alot of small towns nearby so it is perfect.
We will be living at the South Camp, it is called Scott Camp. Tyler will take care of the yearlings and cows/calfs on that camp. He will have wheat in the winter as well as grass land year round. I'm not sure how much land he is in charge of, but it is gigantic! We drove around his camp and it is endless, it seemed. That ranch does have 89,000 acres and is divided into 3 camps, so that might give you an idea of the territory Tyler will cover. I am sad to leave our place, but we will have it to come back to if it doesn't work out.
This is the entrance to our camp and home. It is a mile to the casa.
This is the house, it is really rustic. I love the fence and the huge front porch!!
This is looking off the front porch.
This is to the south of the house, horse pens, barn, etc. Tyler will also have a string of horses to start and ride. He gets to help sell them in the horse sales and make a little dough off of them. We will get to go to fun Ranch Rodeos, ranch horse competitions and horse sales.
This is the East side of the house, there is a covered carport. Yeah, haven't had cover for my car ever!

And of course a funny Bronc picture. We had a picnic on the front porch yesterday and it was such a beautiful day. It was a little breezy, so I had Bronc covered up. Funny little fella!!
Great Great Aunt Joan and Baby Bronc!!
So the new adventure, you guy's don't tell Aunt Joan yet, we haven't told her. Tyler was offered a job at the Tongue River Ranch in Dumont, Texas. He has wanted a ranch job for years and was finally offered one at a really awesome ranch. So we talked about it and decided we would just do it. We are young and you only live once, so live it up! I would hate for him to have any regrets down the road, which I know he would. Here are a few pictures of where we are headed in the next few weeks. I will be able to keep my MRI job!! We service alot of small towns nearby so it is perfect.
Looks like fun!! I'm only a tiny bit jealous....so tired of living in town. Bronc is sooo cute. We can't wait to visit.
ReplyDelete