Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our New Journey

I am back!! This computer or new internet is giving me fits one. Not sure which it is. Trying to upload pictures on any website has been a chore. I finally got it to load just one. So, eventually maybe I can post a few more of my new pictures. We got moved to the Tongue River Ranch and are really loving it. It is soo beautiful here. The move was certainly a chore, don't get me wrong! It probaly would have taken me a month to unpack and get my house the way I wanted it. But thank goodness, Tyler's Mom and Sister came to spend several days with me. Everything is in order except I still have to hang all of my pictures and I need to better organize my office and laundry room!

Headquarters at the Ranch is awesome. Super beautiful and for sure my style! I went and spent the afternoon there with the office ladies to get out of the house since I had been in it for the last 6 days solid unpacking. I visited and then ate lunch with all of the cowboys at the cookhouse. It was nice and the food was great! I know we will really enjoy it here.

Bronc is doing super. He is growing like a weed!! He really is getting pretty pleasant to be around. He is starting to smile at you when you talk to him, which is super cute. Also, the other day he was napping and I had him half-way on his side and belly. Well the little booger rolled over onto his back and scared himself and woke up crying. I think he is a little ahead of himself. Although the day he was born he could already lift his head and turn it to the side. He is a big boy!!

Rachelle took some awesome family pictures of us in the wildflowers just outside of our new home. They turned out great, I would post more but the computer is giving me fits. More to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment