Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our 1st Few Days at Home

Bronc has done really well adjusting to our home. He eats great, sleeps anywhere from 2-6 hours and has the best tempermant. He is easy to read, which has been helpful for us so far. He only cries if he needs a diaper change or to nurse. He is such a sweetie. Here are some pictures of Bronc at our home!! Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy and sooo sweet! I love a newborn baby...brings back memories. Enjoy this time, it flies by soooo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy!! More pics! Thanks for posting and thanks to Cathy for the SmileBox! :) (I'm guessing?) Can I pleeeeeease have the pic of Gma and Gpa with baby Bronc? LOVE it. SO glad they have gotten to see and hold his preciousness, I know it thrills them. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete