Saturday, September 12, 2015

Spring 2015

I am still trying to get caught up on my blog.  These are some photos from the Spring into early Summer.  Bronc enjoyed helping Tyler with wheat pasture cattle. We had cattle on wheat until early June, usually they are shipped anywhere between mid March and May.  It was a good season! Grass cattle were abundant as well thanks to the rains making plentiful grass pastures.  
I took the boys to Abilene to visit my Mom.  We took them to a dinosaur exhibit there during our stay.  The boys really enjoyed it!

Fun times playing on the hay!

Tucker turned the big 3 in February.  We decided we would have a double birthday party in April with Bronc.  Pictures to come on that later!
Birthday pancakes for the Birthday boy!
Happy Birthday Toodletuck!
I spent a great deal in my garden this spring.  It is amazing the transformation from beginning to finished! That is a entire blog post soon to come as well!
The Rice Brothers rode into town!

We have a massive amount of trees, which in turn makes for a massive amount of leaves! I got creative and used the liner of a pickup bed to haul my leaves away.  It seems if you leave the leaves the grass suffers in the growing season.  Learned that last year.  So I decided I better get to cleaning them up!
This is the boys Great Grandpa on Tyler's side.  They were picking up pecans and having a snack!
Bronc turned 5 in early April! I can not believe we have a 5 year old.  Time sure does fly by!
We went to one of my best friends to get a load of firewood and pick up a horse.  We enjoyed Easter with them.  It was a good weekend. 
The boys and our beloved Ivy girl.  
Playing of the porch posts! This was at a friends place in Colorado.  
Beautiful rainbow over our place.  
Pulling little brother around. 
Bronc started T-ball and did fantastic.  We have been playing baseball with him since he was 2.  So he was really good at it.  I'm ready for him to play pitch!

More to come on our year!

No comments:

Post a Comment