Thursday, April 30, 2015

Catching Up

My oh my.  I am behind four months on the blog.  I will just post pictures from then until now and briefly catch myself up.  I suppose life is busy for everyone and we let the small things fall under the cracks.  I don't want to stop blogging mainly because I really have a terrible memory.  I love printing my blog every other year so I can go back through my books and read about life and the boys.  We had a wet 2015 Spring.  Much needed rains fell.  Tyler stayed busy helping our neighbor with his cattle operation.  The boys of course are growing to fast.  
The boys love riding their Gator.  We exercised the border collies a lot with it! 
The adventures of helping the hubby out.  

Digging up treasures in the garden.  Prepping it for spring plantings. 
My little builder. 

Cowboys


No comments:

Post a Comment