Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Double Birthday Bash

Here it is the last day of September with October beginning tomorrow.... I cannot believe that we are almost through another year.  I am writing about our Double Birthday Bash that we had back in April.  Tucker's Birthday falls in early February and Bronc's the beginning of April.  It can be quite cold with bad weather during Tuck's Birthday month.  So we decided to celebrate together!! The party ended up falling on my Birthday as well! We all celebrated together and had so much fun!!  My Mom and Grandma came up for the party!! They boy's sure did enjoy having them here as well as myself!
  
 
My Mom had a great time jumping and playing on the bouncy house with the boys!!


Tyler surprised me with my birthday gift!! I was in dire need of a rototiller!! Especially since I had been updoing my garden all spring and summer. 
 
Tyler and the boys like candy...a little to much!!   
 Birthday balloons!!
 
We celebrated Dragon style this year.  The boys love How to Train Your Dragon's!!
 

 Bronc turned the BIG 5


AND



Tucker turned the BIG 3

Dragon Party!!!
 





 


We had a great day celebrating another year for all of us!! The time sure does seem to go by faster as life stays busy with raising boys!! Thank goodness for this blog or I would forget to many awesome moments and memories!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment