This makes me happy!
They are all brown and dead now, thanks to our super fast winter weather that arrived.
But, I really enjoyed looking at my flowers out my bathroom window this summer and short fall.
Tucker was searching for the stars during the daytime! Silly Boy!
I would have to say Orneriness times two!!
Bullet dog worn out after his hard work the day before.
The start of something new!! Love making new flower beds!!
Grandma Linda's is looking good!
My new Mum Bed!! Can't wait to see what this looks like next year.
Hopefully they will survive the winter.
My little love bugs. Muah!
Toodle Tuck
Summer and fall seem to be over now!
I totally love winter. It is my favorite season.
Tyler thinks I am crazy, I imagine because he has to be out in it everyday.
I might change my mind if I was horseback daily during winter to!!
Looking forward to snows, warm fires, hot coffee and the Holidays!!









No comments:
Post a Comment