Saturday, November 15, 2014

Feedyard Life

Grateful for this picture.  We had an abundance of rain this summer. 
Lots of muck and mud at the feedyard.
August and September started up with fresh cattle in the yard's that we lease. 
Rain cloud south of our yard.
Meet Camptown, our newest TRR horse.
(Tongue River Ranch)
So yes, my trailer slid off in the muddy ditch. 
I made over two miles and lacked less than a mile and there it went.
Hello Barditch! My pickup could not get me out of it either!!
Tyler came and saved the day.  By the way, it was his idea that I haul it in!
Blame it on the husband. 
Taking pictures of the rain while I waited on my brave knight to come rescue us!
Tucker checking out us being stuck. 
He was napping and woke up wondering why we were stuck!
Mr. Monkey Boy Bronc
A boy's best friend, sweet Ivy Babygirl.
Corgi's are the best.
Feeding cattle with Daddy and a bit of a cake face going on. 
Toodle Tuck
Help, Help!!

 
Selfie of Bronc and I.  We were jamming out to a silly song.
Oh my....what a work out.  Scooping old feed out of the bunks for fresh cattle. 
A little Kid Rock and I got motivated and scooped those bunks.
The Gentle Giant...aka Frenchie.  This horse is good as they come. 
Honest, hard working, keen, cowy, gentle, loveable and more.
He is huge, a giant.  I have a hard time getting on him.  He is so tall.
But once I am on him there is no turning back.
Feedyard life is busy, hectic, stressful and dirty.  It makes our family a living. 
Tyler works so hard to provide for our little family. I am thankful for this hard working life.
  It teaches our children the importance of a work ethic, how to care for others cattle, how to ride a horse, how to be in tune with the land, the importance of honesty and so much more. 
Thank you Jesus for our Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment