Thursday, May 1, 2014

Projects

I decided to do a garden this year.  So I whipped up two raised beds from scrap wood we had in the barn.  I still need to build about four more.  Haven't got them done yet.  Rachelle supplied the seeds for our cold season veggies.  We have greens and other goodies growing away!!
Of course Tyler had man things to say about my beds.  But hey I thought I did a good job for winging it.  

Boys sure do like dirt and mud! I get quite tired of it.  But that is what country living is all about.  The dirt right?? I guess two baths a day is what gets old.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything!!


My wild flowers are making a comeback this year. 
I planted perennials on the other side of wild flower beds. Got the rest of my fence done today!!
Hopefully they will like their new home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment