Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WRCA Finals

2013 WRCA was another win to record in the record books.  Sandhill Cattle Co came out on top for their third world championship.  I enjoyed most of our time in Amarillo minus Tucker's nightly screaming fits during the National Anthem.  That child has a mind of his own that's for sure!!

Isn't he so precious though!!

This 35 year old man came to ride.  Tyler won the first round of bronc riding and ended up Reserve Champ in the average.  He still has it in him.  I was impressed! He is now talking about trying out Saddle bronc in the other rodeo world.  We will see. 
Oh my how I love these boys including Tyler.  Yes, he will forever be young at heart. 
That's what I'm talking about. 
We played with the Happy Toys.  I ended up with two very mad little boys when we had to leave.  I guess I can't blame them. 
Our buddy Kail and Bronc
Winners!!
We ended up with the Bronze thanks to a perfect coin toss.  We were pleased.  We never get stuff like that! Very much appreciated!
Until next year!! Maybe we will make a return for 2014.  

No comments:

Post a Comment