Monday, December 30, 2013

A Vegas Getaway

Tyler and I took a trip to Las Vegas in mid December.  We got to on the house thanks to our Vet Supply that we do business with.  We both had not been anywhere together as a couple in four years.  Minus the kiddos of course.  Needless to say we were in need of some one on one time.  Not that I don't love those boys of ours.  People just need time to reconnect with their spouses on occasion.  We had the best time.  Enjoyed one another, got to see the NFR live for the first time, made new friendships and made some fun memories. Here are a few pictures of our trip!
Flying into Las Vegas
My luggage man.  He just loves the polka dot bags I take on flights.  I can always spot my luggage!
Selfie in the mirror 
My Love
Touring the streets

We went to Tournament of the Knights.  I loved it and Tyler thought it was cheesy.  Most likely because they wanted the crowd to participate through the entire show.  Lol


We went down to the old strip our last night there.  That part of Vegas is the best.  It was beautiful and the light show was amazing.  Tons of interesting people as well.  
Light show.  This was on the ceiling.  They played loud music to it as it changed pictures and such. 
Alan and Carlos from the hangover.  He wanted money from me after I took his picture. 
Tyler's cousin Riley and Tori where on the trip as well.  They joined us for the show we went to.  We all got our kiddos helmets to wear.  
Flying home over the beautiful Rocky Mountains. 
I can't wait to go this year!!  It will be here before we know it. 

1 comment: