I wanted to talk about an App that I came across several months ago.Groovebook!! This is one of my favorite apps I have on my phone. I have almost 2,000 pictures that include screenshots of craft ideas and tons of recipes. I have so many cute pictures of my boys on my I-phone as well. I was sad that I may have to delete them and never see them again. Well, I came across this app Groovebook. For 2.99 a month you can upload up to 100 images off your phone. They bind it and put it in a cute 4x6 album. The pages are also serrated. So if you want to tear out a picture you can easily. It also puts the date, time and location the picture was taken on the binded part that doesn't tear out. Yes!!! $2.99 a month includes photos and shipping. What an awesome deal. You can't even print 100 photos for that.

I have received 5 books so far. The pictures are really good if you took a good picture. If lighting was bad than the picture isn't to great. You have one month to upload images. Then you wait until the date they specify to upload again. So easy, fun and what a great cheap way to cherish memories for $2.99!! I had so many recipes saved I decided this next book that is coming for October would be a recipe book. How simple!!
Check this out!! Your first book FREE!!! What are you waiting for?? Get to Groovebooking. Your welcome!!


Love this!!
ReplyDeleteOh man! I just put a bunch of pics on my computer from my phone! Thanks for sharing though! That is super cool. :)
ReplyDelete