Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall

One of our neighbor farmers invited us out to pick pumpkins at their patch.  So we thought we should.  Tucker wasn't to interested he preferred taking off to attempt to climb on tractors. This picture was at the beginning.  After that it was fussy boy or running away from the patch.  He certainly has an agenda of his own on a regular basis.  I love him for it!! 
Silly boy Silly face with his warty pumpkin!
Just the beginning of our pickup load.  We got a ton more!
Mad because he has dirt in his shoes..
These were my favorite.  Such a pretty deep orange and they are kind of a flat pumpkin.  
Bath time after the patch.  Tucker loves his big brother.  They are so good together.  I hope they stay close from here on out.  It really makes my heart happy that they have a strong bond at this age.  
Fall is my favorite time of year!! I love the cold weather!! Holidays are just around the corner!

2 comments:

  1. We haven't bought a single pumpkin. It's much more fun to go to the patch. Love these pics!!

    ReplyDelete