Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spring time B-days

I am so very behind on my blog. Life is busy as usual among other things. We have several spring Bdays, as a matter of fact Bronc and my B-day fall 3 days apart. We celebrated our special day together along side family. We also had Easter that day as well!!

Here are a few pictures of the boys being silly while we enjoy outside time.





Have I mentioned that Bronc loves to cook. He is a big help in the kitchen. I hope he keeps it up so he will be a good husband and cook for his lil wifey someday!!









I also got to celebrate my B-day with my very dear friend Stephanie. We share the same B-Day but she is one year younger.

These photos are of our Easter and B-day party! Anna made Bronc the Donald Duck cake. Then Linda got me a cake and she also got Easter cupcakes. But I had a disaster in the car and messed them all up. They still tasted good though!!



















Happy 3rd B-day Mr.Bronc!! He was so pleased with his B-day pancakes!!

1 comment: