Monday, June 10, 2013

Guns N Roses

Yes I did!! It was by far the best concert I have been to. Man I just had a blast. My BFF Julie and her rocker husband all went together. By the way, they are the odd couple. Rocker man married sweet innocent woman. For real!! Unless she is hiding a side of her I don't know about!!

So we get to the concert and we just purchased lawn tickets. It was great but we wanted to get closer. I noticed one of the security guards was the dude that is the guard at the WRCA finals hospitality room. Well over the years I have gotten to know him just via that. So I was like I know him and I bet he will hook us up!! And he did!! He let us go down to the stage and we ended up right at the very front. It was so awesome. Wow is all I kept saying to myself. And then of course I was majorily jamming out. Is Majorily a word?? Lol. Anyhow. Axle has put on some pounds but geez haven't we all. He still belted out the songs perfect and did his famous move that I love so much singing Sweet Child of Mine. Over and out!!











2 comments: