I am so behind on my blog and the times, seriously!! Life is busy. As I had mentioned in on of my last blogs, we are moving again. The moving process hasn't started, but living in between two homes has, for me at least. Tyler doesn't even go back to the other house. He stays where we are moving to. It is silly for him to anyways, 9 miles versus 75ish, I'd pick the 9. That is how far the feedyard is from the house. I do go back to our house often, I miss my stuff....my bed, my furniture, my dishes, my tv, just the good ol' comforts of your home and your stuff!!! We are adjusting great living with Tyler's Mom on the other side!! Her house isn't done getting built. It may be February before it is done, if that. And guess what??? That is the month our new Baby Boy will be due. Sooooo, looks like I won't have a permenant residence when he arrives...it's all good though!! I have been updoing her house to make it fit my style!! Can you say wallpaper....this house has a ton of wallpaper. So I have been tearing down wallpaper and redoing all the walls that had paper on them. Painting and doing a little Kristin Magic on the walls. It is turning out quite nice!! I have three rooms finished with 5 more to go. Any helpers would be appreciated!!
So this is a picture of our little man Bronc, should we say Big Man!! In October he was weighing in at 32.5 lbs and he was 32 inches tall!! He was 18 months in October.....Big Boy. Bronc is such a joy. He is super funny and super sharp. That kid amazes me with the level that his brain functions. 
Bronc playing in the dirt and enjoying Ivy. She is constantly babysitting him!!
Uncle Tell and Bronc being silly with the diapers!!
Oh my the Bracelet....This is a story in itself. His comfort buddy, we can't live without our bracelet. We have to have it when we eat, sleep, play, potty you name it the bracelet is near by!!
Bronc loves to be played with rough!! He is always getting tossed around by Daddy or Uncle Tell!
I want to know if it is just my child or all kids. My kiddo does not like to eat. I can hardly get him to eat anything. He is so dang picky, I guess that is what it is. If all else fails, he will eat cottage cheese, and here is the proof!!
Our handsome little cowboy ready to go to church with Grandma. Isn't he precious!! He is sporting his new boots and Cowboy Honor Jeans. Tyler is a endorser for the jeans and so Bronc gets to help sport them as well. These are the kids version of the Mens Traditional Jeans!!
Tyler and the Wilson/T4's made it to the 2011 WRCA Finals. They ended up doing really well and taking home the Championship Title for the 2011 Year. Way to go guys!!

A friend caught these pictures of Bronc and Tyler behind the bucking chutes. They are super cute!!
Bronc rider in the making or roper??....hmm for my sake hopefully a roper!! But I doubt that!!
Bronc playing with the laundry basket at Grammy's!!
Flint, Abbie and Tell came to visit and the boys had a good time playing together!!!

Last year at the Wichita Falls Ranch Roundup, Tyler won the Reserve Top Hand award at the Rodeo. He won a gift certificate to order a pair of Paul Bond Boots. This guys a legend in the boot making world. I was like well if you aren't going to use it, then I am going to order me a pair. I did have to add to the certificate, because they are really high priced, but worth it!! So I placed my order earlier this year and just got them. I had drawn up a design years ago for tops that I wanted and they made them perfect. Not to mention they fit like a pair of tennis shoes, that is how comfortable they are. I am very proud to own a pair of Paul Bond Boots!! Bronc likes them to!! He wore them around alot the day the arrived!!
Our little Cowboy!! He is so funny. He put his boots on and one of Tyler's old hats and was riding his bedroll like it was a bucking horse!!!
I think that I am all caught up for now!! 2.5 months worth of news and pictures complete!! I go to the Dr. this Friday to see our Boy again on the Ultrasound. I am 30 weeks preggo, not to far to go.


















We don't even speak of the 'r' (roper) word in our house! ;)
ReplyDeleteSnazzy boots!! My daddy makes boots, and my hubby has been working on me a pair with his help. In his spare time.