Tyler's Sister Rachelle, planned our entire journey along the Atlantic Coast. What a beautiful trip. I highly recommend it. Our next stop was Concord, Massachusett's. What a quaint little town!!
We stayed at this really neat B&B called the Hampton Inn. This town is so rich in history, not that I am a history buff or anything!! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Here is Bronc playing with family in the front yard of the B&B. I have never seen anything so lush and green. I guess because good ol' Tejas is in a major drought at this time. It was very refreshing to be around rain, green forage and flowers!!
This was the coolest part of Concord to me. The story Little Women was written in this actual house by Louisa May Alcott. We got to tour the home and 85% of the furnishings in the home were authentic. Isn't that so cool. Bronc was being somewhat of a pill during the tour so I didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest but I got enough of a tour to see the home and everything in it. Recommended stop if you are ever in Concord, MA!!!
While in Concord, I saw this toy store and thought it would bring Bronc great joy and fun to visit it. He loved it. He found a little shopping basket just his size to push around. He pushed it all over the store, filling it up with goodies he liked!! Silly boy!!
Having a ball in the toy store!!
Walden Pond was another neat attraction in Concord. This is an actual lake that Henry David Thoreau lived at for 2 years I believe. See there, I never remember my history. Maybe I did though!! Anyhoo, this is a local swimming attraction for the public as well. It felt like I was back in time being there, it seemed that several of the people were wearing old timey bathing suits... Maybe that is why it felt that way!! LOL!!!
I just found your blog! And this is kinda weird, but my husband sorta of knows your husband. Or at least knows OF him through ranch rodeo. :) I found ya through the Smith Scoop.
ReplyDelete