Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation Part One

Tyler's Mom and Sister had a trip planned to Boston and Maine, which was unbelievable!!  I kinda invited myself.....  Wondering if I shoulda just stayed home......But I didn't!!  We drove to Colorado to Rachelle's on a Sunday.  This is Bronc letting me know that he was tired of his car seat.  Note, he was just out for a diaper change and then right back in he went.  Bronc actually did really good on our 8 hour drive. 
 Stretching his legs, we got out for a bit to stretch and tend to another diaper!! Fun!
 Here is Bronc and Uncle Wes enjoying a muffin on the back porch!


Bronc being silly on the table!! This child loves to be on top of tables.
 Bronc and Uncle Wes looking at the Yaks. 

 I know one day Bronc won't appreciate this picture, but isn't it just so cute.  He really enjoyed Colorado in the buff!! There was actually green lush grass to play in, and the weather was cool.  Something we haven't seen around here in a year now. 
We stayed in Colorado until Tuesday and then flew out to Boston.  Next stop Massachusetts!!!

1 comment: