After all of our moving I thought it was time for our usual ski trip. I was in need of some major mountain time and snow. As well as a little Rest & Relaxation!! Tyler ended up not coming because his ankle was still under the weather, so he finished up moving the last load of stuff at the ranch. Here is a beautiful mountain sunset at Angel Fire, NM. Fixing to hit up some major night skiing!!
I would like you to meet one of my best friends in the world, Linda Lou Whoooo
We actually were having our 2nd year best friend Anniversary...isn't that sweet!! I met Linda through a mutual friend and just have been the best of friends since!!
This picture is when we are fixing to sail down the mountain in the dark!!
Our last day of skiing and enjoying fresh powder!!
I would like to introduce you again but to the future Mr. and Mrs. Flowers. Yes, Linda got engaged the week before we went skiing so we kinda were celebrating that to!! And of course I had to get my Seal of Approval in on the deal to. I had never met Clay, so it was important that he like me to or else there might be a problem or 20, seeing how Linda is my best bud and all. He got a big YES STAMP from me, so way to go you two!!
I wasn't a happy camper here. We got us something warm to drink after skiing and man did it ever taste like hot doodey. It was the worst Bloody Mary ever.
The storm rolling in on our last day. They got an additional 18 inches of snow after we left, were were sad to leave...

Meet the gourmet Russian/Spy cook for the evening. I was making fun of Linda's Russian looking beanie snow hat, and she was like, It keeps me so warm when its really cold and snowing. I was like, it is soo ugly. So I put it on and put my private eye earpiece in (mp3 earphones in). So happens my pajama pants kinda played the part to. They were laughing and making fun of me. But I was secretly making fun of Linda..hehe... Anyhoo, needless to say the Russian/Spy Cook whipped up some pretty good steaks and all the fixings to go with it!
Cant wait for the next trip to the mountains!!











No comments:
Post a Comment