Thursday, March 3, 2011

Playing Catch Up on My Blog!

I haven't really blogged in quite sometime.  As most of you know we have been in the process of packing and moving again.  We moved back to our place near Plainview the last week in January, so I haven't had much time to blog.  Packing and unpacking is a chore with a child and also since I did most of it by myself this time.  I finally got our house back to normal last week, and man does it feel good!! Now I can focus on getting the yard whipped back in shape for spring plantings!! Flowers are in my near future!!  So I think I left off around Christmas time on my blog.  We had 4 different Christmas celebrations for 2010 and that was enough!!  Grandpa Doug came to visit us at Tongue River, what a treat!!  Santa stocked up his pickup full of great presents for Bronc!! Bronc had fun opening presents, he was mainly fascinated with the bows and of course the toys!!
My Mom came to have Christmas with us at the ranch as well.  She actually came during Christmas.  I ended up with an awful stomach bug and was sick the entire Christmas weekend.  I didn't really get to enjoy the festivities due to me and the toilet having an awful close relationship.  Yuck!! No fun.  Other than that it was nice to have Mom there to celebrate Bronc's first Christmas. 
 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox


Our next festivity was Christmas at Tyler's mothers house.  Wes and Rachelle came down from Colorado and we had a fun time there.  I was well from the bug but then poor Bronc Baby got the same crud that I had during that Christmas celebration.  So that wasn't fun, I don't wish that upon any little child. 
Bronc loves the bows and tries to eat them!!
 
Organic Lollipops....Tyler and Bronc got two packages of these.. They have this lollipop thing thangy thang!!  I told Tyler I don't want Bronc to be a Sugar Addict like we are, but I think it is hopeless with us around.  Organic makes me feel a little better, but still its sugar, organic that is.. Anyhoo, they have enjoyed the lollipops thus far!!
Tyler got another pair of Sketchers for Christmas.  This has become an annual gift from me, he wears those shoes out just as bad as his boots. 
Here is cute little Abbie and her preggo belly around Christmas time.  She is due anytime now, we are soo excited to meet Flint Wesley Good!! 
    
So on to our last Christmas paaarrtttaaayyy.. We went to Aunt Anna's for Christmas/New Years Day on New years day!!  For Christmas we gave Aunt Joan some goodies wrapped up in multiple boxes if ya know what I mean.  Several boxes wrapped with smaller boxes inside each.  She was quite confused, it was funny. She would open one box and get a goodie and then another wrapped package...
Onto the next box she opens....
 And the next....
 Aunt Joan was like..Oh cuticle cream!!  Then Anna replied back, I think there is something else in the box rather than cuticle cream... Aunt Joan was like OOOhhh???!!!  If you know her she likes to say O alot!! It's cute.
 And finally the grand finale... Merry Christmas Aunt Joan, THE RICE'S ARE MOVING BACK TO PLAINVIEW..  It was really funny!!  She was so excited.  We had told most of the family, but kept it a secret so we could suprise her for Christmas.  Pretty darn cute she was!!
 Bronc chilling with Aunt Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment