Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Shower # 2 Abilene

We had the last baby shower in Abilene last weekend and it was so super cute!! Everyone made it really special for Bronc!! He was blessed with some really unique and crafty gifts, as well as the few other things that we really needed!! Take a look at this Smilebox slideshow!! Thanks to all my Family and Friends for a great shower. Luv y'all!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Baby Shower 3-6-10
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Customize a free slideshow


Just for your info. My Doctor put me on bedrest due to mild pre-eclampsia. I have another appt. next Wednesday and we will go from there. This being a bum is driving me bonkers. I was looking forward to finishing out the month working, but being healthy prevailed!! Bronc will be fully developed next Friday, so I don't know if they will induce or what! Playing the waiting game now.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had fun, sorry I missed the party! Hope to see you soon! Maybe in April?
    Thinking of you and take care!
    Love, Joanna and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! Wish I could've been there too! What a fun party and special little cowboy gifts! HURRY UP BRONC :)

    ReplyDelete